tinit, a tiny but valid init for microvm
What is tinit?
tinit, basic and tiny init for microvm, it's a valid init, but it's not a full init, it's just a simple init, it's not a replacement for systemd, it's just a simple init for microvm.
- It mounts required filesystems.
- It configures the network.
- It configures the hostname.
- It runs the user specified command.
Compile from source
- You need to install the following packages:
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/mofm/tinit.git
- You can edit the
Makefileto change the installation directory or CFLAGS or etc.